Iffah Ihua's Story

making-sweetness
Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 1:04 PM
Currently waiting for the time o past till 1.15pm..
Will be heading out very soon..
Planing to meet Sis later but still not sure yet..
Yesterday was an awesome night & devastating night for me..
Both at the same time..
Husain tried to cheer me up..
Faizal destroy everything..
Husain still have not confirm if he could meet me & sis..
since he already own a bike..
Hahha.. He planned to take me from work..
& i told him let me see how first..
So sweet of him..
He knows that i was having trouble with Faizal yesterday..
I tot he would be angry or what so ever..
But his not.. He kept asking me to call Faizal..
But when Faizal called what do i get..
Scolding & shouting..
What The Hell Is Wrong With You?!

making-sweetness Iffah Ihua ♥ Yamato Takeru

Profile

Photobucket
Iffah Ihua ♥ Yamato Takeru
10 March 1993 ♥ 30 April 1987
A Student & Part-Time Tutor ♥ A Part-Time Student & Part-Time Working
♥ Attached To Each Other ♥
♥ 15 January 2010 ♥
REPUBLIC POLY ♥ ITE Ang Mo Kio
Pharmaceutical Sciences STudent ♥ Aerospace Student



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:

Links

Memory



Credits