Iffah Ihua's Story

making-sweetness
Sunday, March 14, 2010, 12:07 AM
Really miss this guy above! hehe (:
Currently on my bed with this laptop of mine updating this blog! (:
Eating pizza as well..
Damn hungry ):
hubby have already left for JOHOR..
I'm so lonely ):
Hubb will be working same time as me on Tues !!
I love hym (:
Listening to music in this laptop..
I'm playing social city on Facebook..
Just now at work there's Bai, Is & Syed..
They are the best..
Even when i'm the only malay gurl i don't feel lonely (:
Did food in the morning & soup in the evening..
Tomorrow can't wait!! Will be going out with my family my close auntie (:
Inah & not forgetting kak izan!!!
Hahahaha..
they are the best!
GTg! Shall update in the morning again!! (:

making-sweetness Iffah Ihua ♥ Yamato Takeru

Profile

Photobucket
Iffah Ihua ♥ Yamato Takeru
10 March 1993 ♥ 30 April 1987
A Student & Part-Time Tutor ♥ A Part-Time Student & Part-Time Working
♥ Attached To Each Other ♥
♥ 15 January 2010 ♥
REPUBLIC POLY ♥ ITE Ang Mo Kio
Pharmaceutical Sciences STudent ♥ Aerospace Student



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:

Links

Memory



Credits