Iffah Ihua's Story

making-sweetness
Friday, March 12, 2010, 12:59 AM
Its like so late at night..
& i'm still not asleep..
Tomorrow i'm working from 12 till 5pm..
Strting work again afetr such a long rest that includes the pain in my backbone..
I hope this tyme i won't over work myself (:
I just need more income to buy my needs for school ):
Where can i get it besides earning it..
haix.. I'm bored..
I'm so confused with my felationship status right now..
So many things is in my head..
Too many stuff to think about..
SKOOL,, WORK,, 2nd JOB,, HOME!
I shall update tomorrow evening (: tc

making-sweetness Iffah Ihua ♥ Yamato Takeru

Profile

Photobucket
Iffah Ihua ♥ Yamato Takeru
10 March 1993 ♥ 30 April 1987
A Student & Part-Time Tutor ♥ A Part-Time Student & Part-Time Working
♥ Attached To Each Other ♥
♥ 15 January 2010 ♥
REPUBLIC POLY ♥ ITE Ang Mo Kio
Pharmaceutical Sciences STudent ♥ Aerospace Student



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:

Links

Memory



Credits