Iffah Ihua's Story

making-sweetness
Monday, March 15, 2010, 7:54 PM
Currently not doing anything..
Waiting for the laundry to be done..
Hubby suddenly went offline not sure why..
I've told him that i will be right back..
But when i went online again he was not online..
Haix..
Did i do anything wrong by going pffline to restart my laptop?
Isit always my fault?
I was thinking of webcam-ing with him..
But... Hmmmmm..
My facebook is having problems..
I wanted to play Social City but due to something i have difficulty playing it..
DAMN!
gtg!

making-sweetness Iffah Ihua ♥ Yamato Takeru

Profile

Photobucket
Iffah Ihua ♥ Yamato Takeru
10 March 1993 ♥ 30 April 1987
A Student & Part-Time Tutor ♥ A Part-Time Student & Part-Time Working
♥ Attached To Each Other ♥
♥ 15 January 2010 ♥
REPUBLIC POLY ♥ ITE Ang Mo Kio
Pharmaceutical Sciences STudent ♥ Aerospace Student



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:

Links

Memory



Credits